Who We Are
A to Z GOLF is a retail Pro Shop with a big emphasis on Teaching and Fitting. We do the following:
– Sell, trade & Consign Golf equipment
– Retool your clubs for a perfect fit
– Can build you a perfectly fitted new set
– Get the total novice, golf ready in one month
– Help the low handicapper to the next level.
Our team is composed of Valerie Seaton, Shop Manager; John Cope, excellent mechanic and Dale Seaton, instructor and club fitter. Our goal is to inform and educate those who are searching for a better game or more fun from the sport. Ultimately, we provide the customer’s golfing needs to suit their individual budgets.
The Founder and Owner, Dale Seaton
• Joined the PGA in 1973 and reached a Class A professional in 1977.
• A former country club professional in Florida and New York who started A to Z GOLF center to provide a wider variety of golfing services to customers and to reach out to everyone that is interested in the game; not just exclusive club members.
• A staunch advocate for full customer satisfaction who believes that anyone that is interested and has the will, CAN learn to play the game of golf.